With the hairstyle, there is the same rule like makeup: No matter what kind of hairstyle you want, no matter if you want updo, half updo or loose hair, the hairstyle must last all day.
Here are some tips what to do with your hair before the wedding day:
- If you want an updo and your hair is not too long, start growing your hair as soon as you get proposed
- If you color your hair, have the roots colored a week before the wedding and have your hair tips trimmed at the same time for a healthier look
- wash your hair the night before the wedding.
- if your hair is fine, don’t use a hair conditioner or oil treatments for all over your hair.
- if your hair gets easily tangled, use a hair conditioner.
- if your hair gets easily oily, then I recommend to wash your hair in the morning as soon as you wakeup.
Simple loose updo, wavy layers along the face. Photo by George Hlobil
Romantic low chignon with purple flowers. Photo by Filip Vido
Cute simple low bun
Big updo with curly hair and vail. Photo by Matouš Duchek
Messy half updo. Love it.
Half updo with loose waves and cute braids
Half updo with wavy hair and cute braids
Messy low chignon with a braid.
Short hair hairstyle. Simple and sexy.
Elegant side hairdo Low chignon with a tiara
Beautiful curly hair. Photo by Filip Vido
Half updo with braids and big curls. Photo by Nika German
Beautiful curly hair with flowers and silky string in the hair
Low chingon. Photo by Petr Pelucha
Low chingon with braided hair. Photo by Matouš Duchek
Lowdo with straight hair and big hairclip.
Half updo. Photo by Dmitrij Tkačuk
Photo by George Hlobil